We’re living in a unique and challenging time – a time where a pandemic is changing everything about life and work as we know it. But even in a time filled with many uncertainties, it’s wonderful to see different stakeholders focus on how to best protect people.
Together with our partners, MaGIC, Alliance Islamic Bank and NGO Hub, our initiative aims to create double impact – providing essential items to those affected by COVID-19 through procurement from social enterprises, thus sustaining the social enterprises and their employees.
Here, we would like to take this opportunity to give a big thank you to our supporters in achieving the following impact:
- 11 local social enterprises received business transactions
- 1.3 months average extension of business runway
- 67 low income employees sustained
- 7,000 hygienic essentials distributed
- 6,627 cooked / prepared meals distributed
- 2,167 grocery packages delivered (each enough for one meal a day for four people for one week)
Cheers to collaboration in times of uncertainty during Covid-19!